Post a photo taken at one of these five JapaTabi destinations to your personal Instagram account. Include #japatabi to be eligible to win!
• Karuizawa (Nagano)
• Nanki-Shirahama (Wakayama)
• Mount Fuji / Lake Yamanaka (Yamanashi)
• Izu Shuzenji (Shizuoka)
• Lake Biwa (Shiga)
• Open a personal Instagram account if you don’t have one
• Access @japa_tabi_com and follow JapaTabi
• Upload your photo with #japatabi in the comments section
• Winners of the once-monthly draw will be notified via Instagram Direct
There are no limits on the number of times you can enter. Only entries on public profiles and those with the #japatabi hashtag are eligible.
Those who have agreed to the Entry Rules
Submissions made by the last day of each month will be reviewed and the winner contacted via Instagram Direct by the 20th of the following month. Keep following JapaTabi to ensure that you’ll be reached should your photo win!
• The content of your entry may be used by the Company for promotional and advertising purposes in printed matter, web media and product preparation.
• When entering, make sure that you have received in advance usage consent from any rights holder related to the work you are entering.
• You are fully liable for any copyright and other problems that may arise in relation to the work that you entered.
• You may only enter photographs that you have taken yourself.
• You may enter as many works as you like.
• The copyright of the entered work will belong to the photographer of the work. However, the campaign organizer can use the item free of charge for promotional and advertising purposes in various visual media, printed matter, and web media. Your SNS username and entered photo caption may be shown when using the work for the aforementioned purposes.
• Please understand in advance that there is a possibility that the work you enter will be downloaded from this site and/or used by a third party.
• If the Company determines that the content of the work you enter falls under any of the following, the Company can exclude the work from publication or from the screening process without providing you with any kind of notice.
（1）The work violates these Entry Rules, etc.
（2）The work is offensive to public order and morals or may possibly be offensive to public order and morals.
（3）The work infringes the rights of a third party or may possibly infringe such rights.
（4）The work slanders a third party, violates the privacy of a third party, or may possibly slander or violate the privacy of a third party.
（5）The work violates laws and regulations, is connected to criminal acts, or may possibly be the aforementioned.
（6）The content of the work is such that the Company determines it does not match the intent, etc., of this campaign.
（7）The work interferes with the proper operation of this campaign, or may possibly interfere with such.
（8）There are flaws to the entered content.
• We cannot respond to any inquires confirming your entry, or in relation to screening results.
• Note that the rights gained by a win cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for cash, resold to a third party, or its content changed.
• The Company is not liable in any way or form for any problems, damages (direct or indirect), etc., that may arise to the entrant.
• Internet connection fees and communication fees related to entering the work to this campaign will be borne by the entrant.
• Note that the content of this campaign may change or be terminated without any advance warning.
• The handling of personal information: The personal information you submit will be used by the Mori Trust Group’s hotel business, eating and drinking business, travel business, weddings and funeral businesses, real estate rental and management business, and financial instruments business for the purpose of product shipment, sending information related to products and providing related after-sales services.