Fancy a dip in a hot spring? Sunsets on white-sand beaches? Wakeboarding at the foot of Mount Fuji? A stroll in a bamboo grove, or sitting zazen? Stellar Japanese cuisine? With new Marriott hotels opening this summer in five exciting destinations across Japan, now is your chance to plan and win your dream vacation at one of the resorts below.
Explore japatabi.com for ideas and tell us your dream getaway!
• Karuizawa Marriott Hotel (Nagano)
• Nanki-Shirahama Marriott Hotel (Wakayama)
• Fuji Marriott Hotel Lake Yamanaka (Yamanashi)
• Izu Marriott Hotel Shuzenji (Shizuoka)
• Lake Biwa Marriott Hotel (Shiga)
Through June 15, 2017
• Apply using the online form at japatabi.com
• No limits on the number of times you can enter
• Itinerary proposals must be actionable by December 31, 2018
• First screening: JapaTabi selects the best vacation plan for each of the five destinations
• Second screening: popular vote conducted online from late July 2017 determines the winner
• The dream vacation with the most votes wins!
• Only one vote per person allowed
• Parts of itinerary submissions may be published by JapaTabi for marketing purposes
Those who have agreed to the Entry Rules
Complimentary five-night stay for four at that destination’s Marriott hotel, with winning itinerary expenses paid
Round-trip transport to and from the hotel, personal expenses incurred at the property (including but not limited to meals, drinks, shop purchases, and spa treatments), charges unrelated to the grand-prize itinerary, extensions of stay and additional guests are not covered. Details regarding the winning itinerary will be decided in consultation between JapaTabi and the winner.
One-night stay for two with dinner and breakfast for the first, second, third and fourth runners-up
The names of all those who voted will be placed in a blind-draw lottery to win one of five vouchers for a one-night stay for two at either Courtyard by Marriott Tokyo Station or Courtyard by Marriott Shin-Osaka Station.
The grand-prize winner will be announced on japatabi.com in early September, 2017. Notification of all other prizes will be made directly to the winning party using the email address provided at the time of application. If contact cannot be established within a reasonable amount of time, the prize will be nullified. Grand-prize winners must be willing to have photographs of their experience published on japatabi.com.
• The content of your entry may be used by the Company for promotional and advertising purposes in printed matter, web media and product preparation.
• If the Company determines that the content of the work you enter falls under any of the following, the Company can exclude the work from publication or from the screening process without providing you with any kind of notice.
（1）The work violates these Entry Rules, etc.
（2）The work is offensive to public order and morals or may possibly be offensive to public order and morals.
（3）The work infringes the rights of a third party or may possibly infringe such rights.
（4）The work slanders a third party, violates the privacy of a third party, or may possibly slander or violate the privacy of a third party.
（5）The work violates laws and regulations, is connected to criminal acts, or may possibly be the aforementioned.
（6）The content of the work is such that the Company determines it does not match the intent, etc., of this campaign.
（7）The work interferes with the proper operation of this campaign, or may possibly interfere with such.
（8）There are flaws to the entered content.
• We cannot respond to any inquires confirming your entry, or in relation to screening results.
• Note that the rights gained by a win cannot be transferred to another person, exchanged for cash, resold to a third party, or its content changed.
• The Company is not liable in any way or form for any problems, damages (direct or indirect), etc., that may arise to the entrant.
• Internet connection fees and communication fees related to entering the work to this campaign will be borne by the entrant.
• Note that the content of this campaign may change or be terminated without any advance warning.
• The handling of personal information: The personal information you submit will be used by the Mori Trust Group’s hotel business, eating and drinking business, travel business, weddings and funeral businesses, real estate rental and management business, and financial instruments business for the purpose of product shipment, sending information related to products and providing related after-sales services.